Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

x7 WEED SEED SHOP WEBSITESINTERNATIONALDISCREET SHIPPING

NicholasBlake

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Umm, I dont think this is a very good idea. Look, you can say that I am old schooled or something, but the idea of getting a fake ID or driving license is kind of frightening me. I dont like those games with the law! It is way better to walk or drive and feeling good and safe. You cannot do the same if you have something fake. And you know why? Because that is a break of law! Yeah, it is not even something from administrative law or civil law. No, that is criminal activity. And also, you have to know that Clearnet is not providing good fake stuff. If you want to read a little more about it, you can do it here fake identification. That article will explain you everything about it.

Placing

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I Cant Post In The Request Section So Ima Post This Here, The Tool Is Self Explanatory I Just CBA To Make It If Possible A Config For OB Would Be Sick,
Honestly I Come Around When Im Depressed And Have No One To Talk To I Tend To Upgrade People When I Have A Few Extra Bucks, Do Me A Favor, Please Don't Ask For Upgrades.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks you mennnnnn

MaxgamerCze

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep